This article contains two downloads:
SW1906_25A_SWITCHER_v1_8_5.zip and SW2106_NX-X200_Controller_v1_8_90.zip
Main fixes/features include:
Fixed an issue that prevented setting the NTP server from the WebUI
Fixed an issue that could cause an error pop-up when selecting Static IP address
Corrected a DVX-4K issue where audio could be switched to the wrong output from the Web UI when in AV Switch mode
Add ENDPOINT_TX/RX_ICSLAN_PORT-PUBLIC/PRIVATE command implementation for 4K60 DXLink endpoints
Add the function of test pattern in scaler bypass mode
Added the support to display the device name of DX-TX-DWP-4K in the web GUI
Added the function to avoid the network loop when connecting to another DVX-4K via DXLink
Correct the input audio information displayed in the web GUI
Fixed the issue analog audio output volume drops when switching the audio sources.
Overall steps to this article:
- Update DVX central controller and switcher
- Update DXLINK endpoints
The SW2106_NX-X200_Controller_v1_8_90.zip contains the central controller firmware and Netlinx code you may need in Step 3.
The SW1906_25A_SWITCHER_v1_8_5.zip contains just the switcher firmware.
The order of loading the firmware is central controller first, then the switcher.
- Load SW2106_NX-X200_Controller_v1_8_90.kit to device 0, wait for the DVX to reboot and for the 5002 to come back online.
- Load SW1906_25A_SWITCHER_v1_8_5.kit to device 5002, wait for the DVX to reboot and the 5002 address to come back online in Netlinx Studio.
- IMPORTANT: The front panel of the DVX shows the update status. Loading this firmware could take up to 2.5 hours depending on the starting firmware. Please be patient and don't reboot the DVX until it is completely finished updating.
- Note: If any functionality issues are still occuring after the update, check the installed firmware versions with send command ?FWVERSION to 5002:1:0 and if any of these component versions show 0.0.0 then send the kit again to complete the update.
If you have DXLINK Transmitter or Receiver endpoints, please update their firmware also.
- 2K endpoints
- 4K30 endpoint
- 4K60 endpoints - RECOMMENDED for use the DVX-4K