This article contains two downloads:
SW1906_25A_SWITCHER_v1_9_7.zip and SW2106_NX-X200_Controller_v1_8_107.zip
- The SW1906_25A_SWITCHER_v1_9_7.zip contains the switcher firmware.
- The SW2106_NX-X200_Controller_v1_8_107.zip contains the central Controller firmware.
Some fixes/features include:
5002 Switcher updates v1.9.7: (see Switcher Readme for details)
- Fixed issue that caused the DVX Fan Speed to ramp to maximum inadvertantly
- Change default FAN_CONFIG setting to be to AUTO rather than MANUAL
- Correct ?FAN_SPEED and ?TEMP response to be same as legacy DVX series
- Note: ICSP commands will provide correct response but WebGUI will require refresh/update
- Improved DXLink 4K60 TX/RX online consistency during bootup
NX Controller updates:
v1.8.107: (see Controller Readme for details)
Improved secure NTP usage
Fixed issue with Dante Mic 2 enabling from Web GUI 1.9.3 DVX2265
Fixed ?FAN_SPEED in DVX-XXXX-4K units
- Fix NVRAM usage (timing change), fixes Duet module loading reliability, and persistence in netlinx programs
Overall steps to this article:
- Update DVX central Controller version then Switcher version
- Update DXLINK endpoints
The order of loading the firmware is to update the central controller first, then update the switcher.
- Load SW2106_NX-X200_Controller_v1_8_107.kit to device 0, wait for the DVX to reboot and come back online.
- Load SW1906_25A_SWITCHER_v1_9_7.kit to device 5002. The DVX will reboot and the 5002 will begin the update. Do not power cycle the DVX until the 5002 has fully completed the update and is back online in Netlinx Studio. The front panel of the DVX shows the update status.
- IMPORTANT: This upgrade can take from 30 min to 2 hours depending on the starting firmware. Please be patient and don't reboot the DVX until it is done.
- Note: It is recommended to send the command ?FWVERSION to 5002:1:0 before and after the upgrade and keep the responses handy so you can verify all components have updated correctly. See Readme for details.
**If the link takes you to the product page of a device, find the newest revision under downloads.
If you have DXLINK Transmitter or Receiver endpoints, please update their firmware also.
- 2K endpoints
- 4K30 endpoint
- 4K60 endpoints - RECOMMENDED for use the DVX-4K