This article contains two downloads:
SW1906_25A_SWITCHER_v2_0_0.zip and SW2106_NX-X200_Controller_v1_8_123.zip
- The SW1906_25A_SWITCHER_v2_0_0.zip contains the switcher firmware.
- The SW2106_NX-X200_Controller_v1_8_123.zip contains the central Controller firmware.
Some fixes/features include:
Enova DVX 4K 5002 Switcher updates v2.0.0: (see Switcher Readme for details on prior versions)
- Fixed issue causing DVI sources to have distorted text when going through the DVX output scaler
NX Controller changes in v1.8.123 (hotfix)
IMPORTANT: When upgrading from any version 1.6.x or earlier, you MUST turn security OFF. Security can be reenabled after the upgrade is complete.
Changes in versions from v1.8.120 to v1.8.123
- Fixed Java debug variable feedback
- Fixed static dns not persisting in dhcp mode
- Added new telnet commands for audit logs and uptime:
- SDAuditLog on - turn on uSD audit log writing
SDAuditLog off - turn off uSD audit log writing (default state)
Get Audit Status - return whether SDAuditLog is on or off
Uptime - returns how long the unit has been running
Changes in versions from v1.8.108 to v1.8.120
- Fixed NDP devices not connected due to IGMP issue
- Fixed changing IP via ID button holding during run-time
- Fixed SSH_CLIENT_CLOSE command from keeping ssh socket from working again
- security improvements
- Fixed 'v' missing from netlinx studio controller connection
- Fixed dot1x command information
Changes up from 1.8.97 to 1.8.107
- Improved secure NTP usage
- Fixed issue with Dante Mic 2 enabling from Web GUI 1.9.3 DVX2265
- Fixed ?FAN_SPEED in DVX-XXXX-4K units
- 802.1x fixes and updates
- Fix NVRAM usage (timing change), fixes Duet module loading reliability, and persistence in netlinx programs
- Updated WebGUI to properly recognize/report the DxLite Tx or HDBaseT devices on boot
- Improved async messages status so messages are queued until ?CONFIG command response is parsed and sent to WebGUI by websocket
Overall steps to this article:
- Update DVX central Controller version then Switcher version
- Update DXLINK endpoints
The order of loading the firmware is to update the central controller first, then update the switcher.
IMPORTANT: When upgrading from any Master/Controller version 1.6.x or earlier, you MUST turn security OFF. Security can be reenabled after the upgrade is complete.
- Load SW2106_NX-X200_Controller_v1_8_123.kit to device 0, wait for the DVX to reboot and come back online.
- Load SW1906_25A_SWITCHER_v2_0_0.kit to device 5002. The DVX will reboot and the 5002 will begin the update. Do not power cycle the DVX until the 5002 has fully completed the update and is back online in Netlinx Studio. The front panel of the DVX shows the update status.
- IMPORTANT: This upgrade can take from 30 min to 2 hours depending on the starting firmware. Please be patient and don't reboot the DVX until it is done.
- Note: It is recommended to send the command ?FWVERSION to 5002:1:0 before and after the upgrade and keep the responses handy so you can verify all components have updated correctly. See Readme for details.
**If the link takes you to the product page of a device, find the newest revision under downloads.
If you have DXLINK Transmitter or Receiver endpoints, please update their firmware also.
- 2K endpoints
- 4K30 endpoint
These may show up as AutoSetup with DVX-4K but but may require a hotplug after system power cycle if they don't come back as Autosetup initially. If not, they will get a Private IP (198.18.x.x) and can be set to traditional binding. Using the new commands in the DVX-4K Readme, the DVX-4K will allow these endpoints to be given a Public IP address.
- Send Commands must be sent to the endpoints
- 4K60 endpoints - RECOMMENDED for use the DVX-4K
TIP - Other non-4k60 DXLink/HDBT endpoint devices may not show up online after a reboot of the DVX. To work around this, try toggling the Ethernet via send command after the DVX comes online. (eg. For a connected SDX or VPX try sending: DXLINK_IN_ETH-OFF followed by DXLINK_IN_ETH-AUTO)