Where can I find the latest version of PCM Native Reverb for Mac OS?
The link for the download is available on the right hand side of this article, under "Downloads," then click on the link Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Bundle Installer 1.3.9.zip to begin downloading the software.
This is the latest version compatible up to Mac OS version 10.15 Catalina. Resolves previous installer issues with Mojave and Catalina.
The PCM Native Reverb Bundle is a complete collection of the finest reverbs, now with all the flexibility of a multi-platform native software plug-in.
- 7 legendary Lexicon Reverbs
- Hundreds of brilliantly crafted studio presets
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows® XP, Vista, 7 - 10; Mac® OSX PowerPC 10.4 - 10.5 and Intel (32 & 64-bit) 10.8.5 - 10.12
- Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb
- iLok protected software (Requires iLok2 or later USB smart key - not included)