This article contains two downloads:
EnovaDGX_3.8.7.zip and an updated SW2106_NX-X200_Controller_v1_8_90.zip
NOTE: These files are only needed by Enova DGX x00 series systems using 4K60 DXLink cards & endpoints. DGX systems without 4K60 DXLink cards & endpoints should use v3.6.30
Main fixes/features include:
NX Controller fixes applicable to DGX x00 switchers with 4K60 cards
Fixed an issue that prevented setting the NTP server from the WebUI
Fixed an issue that could cause an error pop-up when selecting Static IP address
Various Web UI improvements for DGX x00 switcher, including updates to tiles and legend
Corrected Web UI issues related to Video and Audio I/O configuration pages for DXLite endpoints connected to DGX 4K I/O cards
Overall steps to this article:
When adding 4K60 DXLink cards to the Enova DGX x00 series switcher, the recommended upgrade path is as follows:
- Ensure the Enova DGX is updated to v3.6.30
- Update DGX central controller and switcher
- Update DXLINK endpoints
If the DGX is not already updated to 3.6.30, remove any 4K60 DXLink I/O cards and load the EnovaDGX_3.6.30.kit to device 5002 and allow it to complete that update and come back online. - https://help.harmanpro.com/enova-dgx-x00-series-firmware (3.6.30). (Note: If the DGX is not at v3.6.30 prior to loading v3.8.7, the v3.8.7 firmware transfer will fail and require a reboot to start the first update, then another v3.8.7 transfer will be needed per step 3 below).
Depending on your starting kit version, loading this firmware can take some time, so please be patient and don't reboot the DGX until it is done updating.
The front panel of the DGX will show the update status or this can be monitored from the DGX webgui on the System/Devices page by clicking the "Switcher Update Status" button.
- Next load SW2106_NX-X200_Controller_v1_8_90.kit to device 0, wait for the DGX to reboot and come back online.
- Note: The Controller zip has a Device v1.1.50 included but this is only required by the DVX-4K system. It is not needed for the DGX.
- Finally ADD the 4K60 DXLink I/O cards and then load EnovaDGX_3.8.7.kit to device 5002. Wait for the DGX to reboot and the 5002 device to reappear in the online tree in Netlinx Studio. This final update should take less than 30 minutes. See the DGX readme programming section for further details.
If you have DXLINK Transmitter or Receiver endpoints, please update their firmware also as needed.
- 4K60 endpoints (compatible only with 4K60 DXLink I/O cards)
- IMPORTANT: For Autosetup, dipswitch 3 should remain OFF.
- DX-TX-4K60 (download latest version from the product page, currently 1.6.7)
- DX-RX-4K60 (download latest version from the product page, currently 1.6.7)
- Note: v1.6.7 fixes the Serial String ascii/hex issues on the previous versions
- 4K30 endpoint (compatible only with 2k and 4K30 DXLink I/O cards)
- (download latest version from the product page, currently 2.2.32)
- 2K endpoints (compatible only with 2k and 4K30 DXLink I/O cards)